Wednesday 8 April 2009

Obsessed with Squid!

As part of the Girls Who Draw/Love to Print collective (http://girlswhodraw.wordpress.com/) I will be producing an A4 spread for their next project; a zine dedicated to obsession! The zine will also be sold as a colouring book which is an idea I've been toying with for a while so I'm really looking forward to taking part.
My chosen obsession is squid and octopi (octopusses?) which I love to draw! I'm going for a slightly victorian feel to the image as well as a bestiary style theme. Bring on the tentacles!

4 comments:

  1. I believe it's octopussIes (*sniggers*)

    Sounds exciting though J-bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! That's it! As of 2pm today I'm off for over a week - can't wait to sketch in Prague! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Octopuddles! I love them too. Just more arms for huggin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed! I have an awesome plush squid; you won't believe how cool it is! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails