Wednesday 11 August 2010

Transformers Mosaic: Small World



The Transformers Mosaic JP and I worked on is finally up over on DeviantArt! So far it's been getting great feedback from the fans; nearly every comment contains the word "cute" which pleases me! I was a bit worried about how my art would be received by the TF fans but the only negative criticism received (so far) has been something along the lines of "I know it's a super-deformed style but the art could be improved" - fair enough! It's not the most polished piece ever so I was expecting people to criticise my art rather than the writing but I'm happy that the people it was made for seem to like it!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go in getting lots of good comments and only one negative. There are always people that will not like things you do but it's good that in this case, it was only one person, with the majority of people you created it for, like it. That's a huge achievement. I think it look really good :-)
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails