Wednesday 30 June 2010

All New Website!


I've spent the better part of this week finally giving my stale old website a much needed going over. As I use a template site, I wanted to add all of my own title bars, menu icons etc. and it finally looks a bit more like I always wanted it too! Hopefully it's okay; it was hard to know how much/little work to add. Any opinions would be much appreciated as this is where I'll be directing potential clients; I want to make sure the work on there represents me and what I can do so have a look and tell me what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Great work! I really like the new layout...can't think of any suggestions for improvements, but if I do I'll let you know. I hope you are pleased with it too, because you should be ;) it rocks!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the new website is fantastic ~ a true reflection of all your hard work.

    Improvement-wise, I'm not sure there's anything major to do at all...the images are brilliant, the navigation is fluid and easy and everything loads at double-quick speed. I think it illustrates your abilities in web design as well as in all facets of art.

    I suppose the only thing I would say is do you really need a splash page? But they're just a personal niggle of mine as I'm impatient and want to get to the main website more quickly ;)

    <3

    ~Jess~
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The site is gorgeous! For being so image- heavy, it loads really quickly. Loving the cute illustrated buttons and menus. I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails