Tuesday 14 July 2009

Check out my Pies!


Well, not literal pies, but I do have my fingers in quite a few! I'll be featured on several blogs and websites over the next few weeks which is awesome. Keep an eye out for New Sugar #7 which I'll be in with a selection of pictures and a small interview. The awesome I like Characters will feature some of my pics on the 27th of July and hopefully my pic of Solid Snake will be appearing on Lifemeter which I will also be doing more pics for.
Hopefully being on these different sites means a variety of folks who aren't familiar with my work may happen upon my site; I've had a lot of positive feedback from various shows and sites so far so casting my artistic net far and wide can only be a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails