Saturday 12 February 2011

My Desk: Commission Time

I received my second job for the airline magazine this week, so my desk now houses all I need to get that done. Most important is the bowl of Bombay Mix for pure snacky goodness.



I'm also breaking in a new sketchbook; I'm going to try and do more updates containing sketchbook pages, no matter how bad they look! The key rings and magnets are for zombie goodies that will be sold in my shop and at cons this year. The chickens are obscuring the text about my book pile; I bought a DVD from one of my favourite directors, Chan-wook Park, which I need to catch up on at some point. Vangelis is also seeing me through a lot of work at the moment, although I think I may need some Eagles of Death Metal for the rest of this commission...

1 comment:

  1. I'm just starting a new sketchbook as well. I always find it scary and the first few pages are always shit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails