Saturday 3 April 2010

Spring Break So Far!

Well, hopefully it can't be said that I haven't been productive these last few days. I'm having a whale of a time with the new routine I've set myself. Said routine being pretty much, get up, eat, work, eat, work, draw, sleep! I've produced some paintings and card designs, with hopefully more of each to come. Here are the spoils so far:

I'm also designing a t-shirt for an American horror convention which I'll be working on tonight. Looking forward to it! Now if you'll excuse me, Iron Man isn't going to paint himself! :P

2 comments:

  1. The words 'designing a t-shirt for an American horror convention' pretty much describe my dream occupation. Can't wait to see it when it's finished :)

    That get well soon card design has to be one of the most adorable things I've ever seen ~ so often those type of cards are too sweet and saccharine but yours would truly cheer me up if I was ill. I'm still smiling about it!

    <3

    ~Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love that picture of PREDATOR! whaaa
    it kind of reminds me my dog :P
    cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails