Tuesday 13 April 2010

Robots in Disguise!


A bit of a Transformers themed post today; I've been having a great time painting and drawing TF characters, although my sense of symmetry leaves a lot to be desired! I'm aiming to get several more characters drawn in order to make some sticker packs for the Bristol Comic Con. Hopefully people will like them!
I'm going to take a short break from painting at the moment to concentrate on a few other bits that need attention. Milk Town will be getting some new stuff, namely a swanky new shop! I'm going to be using a special shop program for artists as I really just can't seem to get on with Etsy. I don't know why as it's easy to use and all but I find I dread updating it and get a bit bored when it comes to maintaining it. This one hopefully will be a lot less hassle! It will also act as my main on-line store so I can link to it from all my sites. There will also be new buildings and comics on the Milk Town website which I'm working on at the moment.
I'll be spending most of this evening working on the two t-shirt designs I'm drawing for an American horror convention. More on those soon! :P
Also, I have a Facebook page dedicated to my illustration work, so if you're about, please join and say hi!

1 comment:

  1. I think you've really caught the essence of Bumblebee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails