Saturday 31 December 2011

Brains Etc. now available for the Kindle!

I'm very happy to announce that Brains Etc. is now available for the Kindle through Amazon! The lovely folks at Zeta Comics are also working on a Brains Etc. colouring app too so I'll keep you all up to date. This is a rather exciting start to the New Year and I can't wait to get started on my new comics for them. I've got two more activity books lined up with them and I'm literally bursting with ideas and can't wait to get started. Brains Etc. will also be available in print later in January. If you've already bought a copy from me at a con this year, the edition through Zeta Comics has more pages drawn especially for this version so you wouldn't be wasting your money! :P

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! :) Was creating artwork for Kindle a fairly straightforward thing? It's something that I'd love to get involved in at some point.
    Hope it sells well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jess, I just checked it out over at Amazon and it's cool to see it there. I hope it sells really well :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails