Tuesday 21 June 2011

USA Road Trip!

I recently returned from a trip to California which was fantastic; very sad to be back! My awsome bf and I did a roadtrip of sorts from Pasadena to Las Vegas, Las Vegas to San Diego and then San Diego to Los Angeles. Here are just a few photos to give you an idea of the madness we encountered:

You can see these in Torquay, but it's not quite the same!


My bf John-Paul and our amazing friend Casey at Bot Con in Pasadena.

In Central Perk at the Warner Bros. Studio!


My favourite place name of the trip.Most patriotic birdhouse ever.I miss Las Vegas!I also miss the tasteful gifts availableJust some guy we met on the stripLuchadores! Me being embarrassing in Target!

I had such a great time; when I get around to it, I'll also scan and upload some pages from my travel journal!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen more patriotic birdhouses than that... but then I live in the part of the country where such things are born.

    There aren't tasteful gifts like dragons playing electric guitar in England? Huh. I don't know what to say about that.

    That's just a normal trip to target for us, ha-ha-ha! picture two toddlers dressed up as thor and captain america with dad as spiderman or iron man. You get the picture. ha-ha-ha! glad you enjoyed the trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails