Thursday 26 May 2011

ink+PAPER!



I'm very happy to announce that I'll be part of an awesome comic magazine called ink+PAPER, due to be released at Thought Bubble this year. Aimed at all ages, it will be a mixture of comics and general interest but all written and drawn with a comic format in mind. I've gone for a series of one page travel comics about my time in Japan! The project is the brain-child of the fantastic and absolutely lovely David O'Connell and I'm very chuffed to have been invited to take part. The mag will also feature some of my favourite UK comikers such as Louise Ho, Lizz Lunney, Philippa Rice, Sammy Borras and lots more!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome! It looks like there are a ton of really fantastic artists, too! Hopefully, I'll be able to pick the magazine up in the states... If not, I guess there's always the interweb :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails