Tuesday 8 March 2011

More Mini Comics!

I finally got the other mini comics in my four comic set printed today for the London Comics and Small Press Expo! To join Cryptids and Gross Stuff are Zombies and Ninja Skills. I know that Zombies and Ninjas have been done to death, but hopefully I've done something not-too-boring with them.




Ninjas are good at everything.



A snazzy Ninja print to go with your Ninja Skills comic!




Gather 'round kids and hear a story!



Have some full colour entrails with your comic!
The comics will be on sale for £1.50. I'll also have some colouring books, paintings, prints, key rings, magnets and greetings cards. Please do come along as it will be awesome sauce!

1 comment:

  1. Yup...sometimes I wish I still lived in London...the hub of all greatness!
    They look fantastic!
    Hope it all goes well.
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails