Saturday 22 January 2011

Trading Cards Printed!

My trading cards arrived in the post today and they look awesome! Each card is printing on high quality card stock, all double-sided.


A selection on my ink-ridden desk.


Card with Squid Bits logo on the back.


Mmm, maybe some Top Trumps?



I'll be ordering some envelopes and bubblegum this week and will hopefully have these to buy on my online shop very soon. Each pack will have 6 cards and a stick of bubblegum and will be about £3 per pack. Don't just think of them as trading cards, but collectible art cards! :D

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I've been looking into printing my own trading cards and along the way I came across your blog and this post! Your trading cards look so nice! I was wondering if you still remember where you ordered your cards. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trading Cards Printing Services - Print247365.com is a well-known printing and design company in USA offers trade cards printing, design, customization and template for trading cards at cheap price in USA. If you need trading cards the call us or mail us anytime 24x7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowadays business cards and brochure printing have become a style icon for business establishment and promotion. With the use of colored and designed cards it’s quite easy to pitch other. The card itself is worth enough to convey the complete image of the company. Give your business a new look with Trading Cards Printing and feel the difference.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails