Wednesday 5 May 2010

Salty Sea Tales!

A couple of years ago, I did this comic for fun and thought I'd dig it out to see what people thought! This was way before I got into colouring and manipulating with Photoshop so it looks a bit shoddy. It was toned with markers, and while it looks a bit scruffy, I still find it amusing! I'm thinking of re-printing a small comic collection I had for sale a while ago called Squid Bits (the inspiration for this blog name) that this was included in to sell at the Bristol Con.

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome. You should definitely do a collection of your stuff. That would be sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous. Do more. Now! Hehe

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The epic panels are awesome. :)

    More more more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fucking brilliant! You have to dig out those old strips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great I really like it - I don't think I would have know it wasn't Photoshopped! What markers did you use? I would love to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails