Friday 23 April 2010

AWOL!


I'm off on holiday on the 26th so my blog will be quiet for a bit, but fear not! No doubt I'll manage to squeeze in a little bit of work before I go and do another sneaky post! And there will certainly be lots to blog about when I'm back as I'm going to Florence, Italy. Volcano permitting, all seems well for our flight but it's still going to be a matter of waiting until the very last minute to be sure. Fingers crossed! I'll be keeping a travel sketchbook while I'm there so there should be some amusing things to post when I get back. I keep meaning to scan and post my travel sketchbooks from Japan and Prague too so maybe I'll do a Travel Sketchbook Bonanza Post!
A huge thank you to anyone who has left comments on my blog the last week; I still find it annoying that you can't reply directly to any comments like you can on Livejournal, so if you haven't heard from me, please don't think I'm ignoring you! I've had some great feedback on my daily comic which I'm really enjoying at the moment. I try to keep one day ahead of myself so I don't get backlogged, but being on holiday means only being able to pencil them and then spending a day inking, scanning and colouring when I'm back. At least there will be an uber daily comics post to look forward to!

2 comments:

  1. I've been very much enjoying your daily comics, and I can't wait to see what inspiration Florence gives you :-D

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails