Monday 15 March 2010

For every occasion!



If you couldn't already tell, I'm having a great time making these greeting card designs! I've actually been meaning to do this for years but always got put off by the glut of designs that every shop and its mother sells. I think I've finally gotten over that feeling by making ridiculous designs I know I'd love to receive. I'm also having fun coming up with slightly silly sentiments/occasions for a bit of humour! It wasn't intentional to start with but I'm pleased with the way all the designs I've done so far at least look like they're part of some kind of series. They're not the greatest designs ever but hopefully people will think they're funny enough to give to someone! :P

3 comments:

  1. I want to give you the first one! ;P They are all fab...

    Seriously you make me feel out of breath just watching all this amazing stuff you just keep creating ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow don't know how you manage to do so much work. wish i could be like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys; you really give me too much credit! I think I may do a post about productivity as it's a really big issue with artists of any kind! I'd like to get other peoples takes on what productivity means to them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails