Sunday 9 August 2009

Six Artists Twelve Words!

This is the awesome little exhibition I will be taking part in at the beginning of September! I'll be alongside some awesome artist/friends, including Katie Green, James Stayte and Callie Mowatt. As the title suggests, we were all given 2 random words and had to base our work for the exhibition around those. I got Experiment and Repair which I have twisted to my own sci-fi inspired needs! We are producing a zine especially for the project too which is awesome and will be for sale!
In the meantime, here are 2 of my zine pages loosely based on two of my favourite films (possibly three when I think about it). Can you guess what they are? :P

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful work. I like so much. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! I like your work! good luck on the exhibition!



    Have a great week!
    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool beans exhibition!! I wish I was nearer Bristol so I could come see it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails