Monday 11 May 2009

Two Shows Coming Up!

Well, between now and July it's going to be a tad hectic as I'm participating in the Bristol Design Festival at the beginning of June and The Japanese Art Festival in mid-July. I'm doing a load of new work for the Japanese Art Festival and exhibiting existing work for the Design Festival. All I have to figure out is what the hell I want to exhibit! It'll mostly be printed stuff; I may get hold of some strong Velcro so I can put up a few paintings too.
I'm looking forward to both of these as the Design Festival means I could get a new audience outside of the demographic I usually aim for, whereas the Japanese Festival is a chance to make some all-new Japan related images. Whoot! I'm going to be busy busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails