Tuesday 9 February 2010

Arty Developments!


This last week or so has been slightly bewildering, but in a good way. I've been contacted by two American companies (one small, one slightly larger) in possibly producing some character-based t-shirts and other products. The fact that they both found my gallery on Deviant Art within the space of a few weeks makes me very thankful I post my work on there! I've had a lot of very unlikely commissions through DA; it's one of those sites that rewards you the more you put into it. It also makes me realise that while I'm comparing my work with other illustrators and designers and feeling like my work is no good, something is standing out enough for people to get in touch. Just hope I can keep up the momentum of the last month!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations that's brilliant news!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! Hopefully they'll both pan out! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails