Monday 29 June 2009

Commissions!



I am currently open for commissioned artwork, prices of which are listed below! If you are interested in anything, please send me an email. I'm pretty open to requests but won't consider anything of an adult or dodgy nature! I'm also open to any fanart commissions (famous last words) but these would probably be drawn similar to the fanart that exists in my DeviantArt gallery. Please take a look in my gallery to get an idea of the kind of work I do!

Price list:

5x5 inch deep-edge original canvas painting - £12

8x8 inch deep-edge original canvas painting - £25

Any canvas size bigger than 8x8 inches, please note me with details of what you want and we'll sort something out. Prices range from £25 - £100.

Pen and ink + digitally coloured A4 print (high quality paper) - £10
If you want anything more specific to what is already listed, please send me an email; the above list is by no means final!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails