Thursday 17 May 2012

My First Creativity: Baby Animals!




I got a copy of one of the four kid's books I drew last year through the post today - yay! I drew all the single colour line art for a series of four activity books, while four different artists did the colour work on each book. I had a lot of fun doing these books and I'm currently working on another one in the series where I'll be doing all of the artwork. The books are aimed at 3 years + and are very cute. I found myself cringing at a lot of my own artwork (I'm never 100% happy with anything I do) but above are some of my favourite pages, mainly because they were a lot of fun to draw! You can get the book on Amazon and hopefully several book shops. I'll be excitedly scouring the kid's section of WHSmith next time I'm in there! XD More pics from the other three books as I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails