Wednesday 19 October 2011

My Brain Go Splaboom



I'm a tad bogged under with work at the moment; I'm enjoying myself a lot but I'm also very very tired! Above are a few of the things I've got going on at the moment; the good news is 2 of the 4 kid's books I'm drawing are very nearly complete (so much so I invoiced for one of them this week) and I've started finals on the third book. I had a lovely email from the publishers yesterday about my work and attitude which was brilliant to hear and hopefully I'll get some more work with them after these books are done. The artwork on the Jurassic Dorks show is slow but steady on my end and the work the other guys have done is fantastic - getting very excited now!

I've booked a week off my part-time job in November just to try and blitz a lot of artwork and get organised so I'm looking forward to that. For now, it's getting up at the crack of dawn and working before work, then working some more when I get in from work! :P

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I'm glad to hear you've got so much going on, even though the workload sounds a bit crazy (I know what that's like!) I look forward to catching up with you at Thought Bubble... it should be a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to break it to you Jess - you also appear to be a small, green dog. Amazing opportunities - good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails