Thursday 21 July 2011

Exciting things in Art Town!

This last week has been a bit crazy: I've been approached by a lot of people about a lot of work and can now confirm two very exciting projects that I will be involved in! The first is that my comic Brains Etc. will be published by an all-ages Canadian publisher very soon! It will be slightly different from my small press effort and will now be 32 pages (new material will be drawn) instead of 26 and will also be available as a digital comic for various platforms. I'm really happy that not much needs to be done on it and I get to tidy-up and add some new material. I'm just sorting out the final format guff with the publisher and then it'll be time to get stuck in!


The second project is something I'm super-excited about: I get to design a range of t-shirts under my own label! The range is being produced by a major tee distributor and will hopefully be 16 original designs. I have some themes to work to but get to put my own mark on everything. The line will hopefully go to a London fashion show in September for initial reactions and we'll see how it goes from there. I'm hoping this goes well as it's been one of my all-time dreams for a long time! I'm starting work on both of these projects amongst a billion other things so the next month or so is going to be a bit manic. Bring it on, I say! XD


2 comments:

  1. Oooh it's all so exciting! Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All exciting, awesome stuff and you deserve the awesome to come! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails