Wednesday 22 December 2010

Train Book Spreads!




Here are three of my favourite spreads for the kid's book I recently finished. I'm half looking forward to seeing the printed book and half not; I've been staring at it for so long I can't tell if my artwork is any good or not! I think seeing it in print will make a difference too as it's all been seen so far in PDFs. Although it was tiring on such a tight deadline, the experience was great and I learnt a hell of a lot; mostly about design, but a fair bit about trains too! I didn't actually design the spreads or put them together; thankfully, I drew all the elements and they were put together by my awesome art director. Here's hoping that 2011 will see more book work!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta say these look absolutely amazing! I love the lil dog in the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool beans! Less farting animals in these, for some reason...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails