Tuesday 14 February 2012

My Desk: Projects A-Go-Go!



Things have been crazy since 2012 started and I'm working on possibly more than my brain can handle at the moment and I haven't even started my new part-time job yet. Here's the current state of my desk at the moment:




  1. Bucket of coffee - inevitable toilet going will follow but the caffeine is needed.


  2. Character designs for 4 upcoming kid's books.


  3. Waiting for ink to dry on bits for 2 separate kid's books.


  4. Brief (with pages ticked off) for awesome doodle book.


  5. Out-dated To-Do List.


  6. Awesome artwork by other people and a Poop sign.


  7. My Kindle close at hand for break time.

Only time will tell if I can keep up with all this but I'll try my darnedest!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails