Wednesday 7 July 2010

New Geeky Prints!

For some extra goodies to sell at the upcoming London Con, I thought I'd order some large nerdy prints. I have more in the way but in the meantime, here are the ones that came through this week:


They're 30x20cm glossy prints (slightly larger than A4). So far, I've got my 50ft Guppy (for some b-movie style goodness), Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid, a Jessified Daredevil cover, a Lovecraft-inspired Dagon (soon to be coupled with a Cthulhu print), Kurt Russell from The Thing and Watchmen. They'll be selling for a rather reasonable price with the option to have them signed (still can't get used to that when people ask) and will also be up for sale in my shop after the con, either individually or in packs. I ordered another big batch today and will hopefully have those by the end of the week. If anyone is interested in one now, email me and we'll sort something out!

3 comments:

  1. Holy siht! These are great! I'm having that one of Kurt Russell for sho. He's my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign and be proud :-) I need to get you to sign my canvases!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails