Sunday 29 March 2009

The Web and Mini-Comix Thing 2009

Yesterday saw me and several other creative peeps attend the Web and Mini-Comix Thing in London. An annual event, the Thing is an insanely cool comic convention where Small Press publishers and people who make and sell their own goods converge in one unholy mess!

As well as selling lots of stuff, I met some really cool people, caught up with friends and spent most of what I earnt on other people's comics. I was knackered by the end of the day but it's always worth going to. Most of the people there are doing what they do for the love of it rather than for any financial gain (although that is a bonus) so it's great to see what people make.

I'll post a bit more when I have some pics (I actually forgot to take any photos so will try and get other peoples!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails